Engineering Parts Interpreter
Collier & Miller is looking for a Parts Interpreter to join its leading Engineering Division, specialising in the design of agricultural machinery.
Established in 1946, Collier & Miller is a growing business, servicing customers right across Australia.
We manufacture a range of agricultural and earthmoving machinery and also design and build specialised machinery to customers' requirements.
Our engineering workshop offers modern facilities and excellent working conditions.
As a key member of the Engineering Team, the Engineering Parts Interpreter will support colleagues to provide excellent customer service.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Assisting the workshop team to collect parts / customer orders as required
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and colleagues to fulfil special orders
- Interpreting parts received and allocating to jobs as required
- Maintaining stock levels and following up quotations, packing slips and backorders
- General housekeeping of the workshop and maintaining a clean and safe environment
Personal attributes and skills
The successful applicant will be customer oriented and capable with the following attributes:
- Good mathematical aptitude and effective English reading and writing skills
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Mature attitude and self-motivation
- Ability to take direction and work well under pressure
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A commitment to delivering a high standard of work
- Competent computer skills and ability to use our Project Management system
Successful applicants will also need to meet the following requirements:
- Hold a current class C driver's license
- Be able to lift 16-20kgs
- Be able to use pallet jacks and trolleys and restock shelves
- Be available to work Saturdays and overtime as required
This role presents a chance for the right candidate to join a growing business with plenty of opportunity for career progression.
Remuneration is negotiable based on experience and skills.
How to apply
If this role sounds right for you, apply now via the below link.
Please ensure you attach an application letter, a resume and other supporting documentation as part of your application.
Applications close Friday 21st August 2020
Job Type: Full-time